150 HR DEEPENING YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Embodying the Art of Flow
April 7 - 17, 2024
Hotel Komune, Keramas
- Deluxe Twin Shared Room
- Daily Organic Brunch & Dinner
- Flow State Concept
- The Art & Science of Embodiment
- Fascia Universe 2.0: The Role of Fascia in conscious movement & Healing.
- Embodied Yoga Practices (Hatha, Vinyasa & Yin)
- Yin Yoga meets Sound Journey Meditation
- The Power of Conscious Breathing and Meditation
- Flow State & Expression - A Journey into Free Movement, Embodied Dance & Stillness
- The Art of Healing Touch - Thai Yoga Massage meets Intelligent Posture Adjustment & Hands On
- Asana Lab - Integrating physical & Energetic Alignment in Yoga poses
- Embodied Anatomy
- Cacao Ceremony & Ecstatic Dance
- Surf & So Much Fun!!
- Unlimited Access to our 50 Hour Online Program “Rewiring”
- 150 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification ( 100hr In-person + 50 Hour Online Content that Contributes Towards 300 Hour Advanced Training or YACEP)
*** Students may complete modules with Livin' Inspired to accumulate the hours required for 300 Hour certification, with Yoga Alliance alongside 200 Hour certification for full 500-RYT. For details visit: www.yogaalliance.org
All modules may also be taken as YACEP continuing education hours and as immersions in and of themselves for students to advance their yoga, meditation and healing arts education.